Saturday 28 May 2011

WIP

I've only ever made something from a pattern once before and that must have been about a decade ago! So I thought it was high time I had another go. The last wasn't terrible but wasn't exactly great either.

So together with my newfound enthusiasm and my lovely friend Virginie I hot footed it to buy some fabric to make some lovely summer tank tops.

Fabric
My lovely fabrics washed in preparation whilst I stich up a practise piece


Piecing the pattern

I'm pretty snowed under with work so I'm not really sure when I'll be able to finish this off but I'm hoping it isn't one of those projects that never makes it off of the wip stack! watch this space as they say.

Now back to the work! I'll be reawrding myself with some lovely sandals I have my eye on and some home made bubble tea once assessment on Tuesday is done and dusted. YESS

No comments:

Post a Comment