Friday 24 February 2012

Pancake day!

Forgive me for being a little slow on this one! but happy pancake day or fettisdag for my Swedish friends! I eat pancakes pretty much all year anyway but its nice to have an excuse to get everything else involved. Mine looked like this



Savoury to start; cheese and mushrooms


There were many sweet combinations but evaporated milk and fresh berries wins the day for me. What do you eat in yours?


Edited to add - I will post about something other than food at some point I promise! but it has been a veritable feast around these parts lately - including a trip to Raymond Blanc's bistro for my Mums Birthday - don't worry though I didn't embarrass my family by taking my camera so you won't be bored to death with pics of that! I tried escargot for the first time which was pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment