Friday 16 September 2011

under the weather breakfast in bed

A little jaunt to Bristol, a new cat, new eyes for one of my best ones (via laser surgery), new job, new plans and a brand spanking new cold! ughhh

i.e for the first time since I can remember I have a cold! and some achy limbs/swollen glands thrown in for good measure. I'm taking it easy between shifts at the new job- lots of tea and yummy dinners cooked for me. And of course a little bit of breakfasting in bed!



I'll tell you about the new job soon and hopefully have some more interesting posts!
Oh and for those who enjoy specificity the breakfast; the most delightful natural yoghurt with apple and granola, copella and a banana

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear your ill! but the new EVERYTHING sounds fun- hows the job going?

    nice bakers twine by the way!

    ReplyDelete