Sunday 15 January 2012

Hooray!

Finally a trailer for the new Wes Anderson Movie! Have you seen it?

Ohh the owl costume!

Wes Anderson Movies are some of my absolute favourites, I've been saying for approximately 6 years, that I'm going to have a Wes Anderson themed fancy dress party but never ever sorted it out- perhaps my 27th birthday party will be the one!


15.Memo
07.French Club
04.Desk
08.Yankee Racers
48.Mrs Cross
47.TV Dinner
Rushmore


57
01
06
05
10
25
21
42
53
54
55
The Royal Tennenbaums


61.Throwing Bags
5.Francis
14.Praying
3.Balcony
21.Through Window
27.Looking Down
40.To Funeral
46.On Bike
45.To Plane
Dearjeeling Limited

When I worked for Simon Fujiwara one of the guys had woke on Fantastic Mr Fox making the little models! so neat. I had to try and contain myself and resist asking him a billion questions about it all. He said he went for drinks with Wes though and that he was mega quiet. I have a pretty overwhelming urge to rematch bottle rocket now, I haven't seen it in so long. In fact once my dissertation (yes I said THE word) is done perhaps I'll watch all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment